CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Senin, 06 Juli 2009

albino and momo

albino and momo

albino and momo are my best friend. i cant hide from my feelings, i know it was wrong, because albino was my best friend boy friend. i dont know it was me, or albino's smile, face, heart, brain, hair, anything in albino was perfect for me. i love him. this feelings was suck!!! it makes me cry every times, everytimes i look his eyes, his face, and everytimes i look him with momo. albino very loves momo. sometimes my feelings likes a kite, it's uuuuuuuuh, yeaa a broken kite, the wind crush the kite everytimes i look albino with momo. it's just uh why must albino? why must momo? why me? it always be my questions. i love albino and momo, i cant lose my best friends, i dont want to, i cant, uhh why this feelings come to me? thankyou very much to give this feeling to me :''''''''''(

0 komentar: