CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jumat, 12 Maret 2010

funnyrainy

hey i'ma tell you some story!!. One day, heavy rain in the morning, I suddenly had an idea. not a crazy idea, but it could make me so ashamed, if there are people who see it. I actually really like the image, and edit it into something understandable. for me a photograph is a feeling, and everyone who saw it will feel it too. only with a photograph, a feeling that could be told, and understood. therefore I like the photo.

enough, about how I look at a photograph. haha ok my idea is, get out and bring my camera.haha guess what, I wanted to take pictures with heavy rain, I know it could damage my camera, but I wanted to try it. I ended up doing was crazy, very fun, playing with the rain, and not just playing with the rain, but I know from playing with the rain I'll get a result of extraordinary photographs hehehehe.

cool while playing with the rain, and took some photos, my brother suddenly woke up and saw me like crazy, playing with a big rain hahaha I'm so ashamed. my brother said: "What are you doing dot?" aaaaaa I'm very ashamed and I replied: "I don't know !!!!". It is very embarrassing incident. but it was not in vain. check it out! the photo I took.






0 komentar: